The Glastonbury Community League and The Grange Homeowners Association supports the Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch program and encourages all residents to participate in this worthwhile crime prevention program.
How can I participate?
- Get to know at least 3 neighbours in your community and watch out for each other’s properties.
- Read the crime prevention tips and safety suggestions on the ENW website.
- Follow social media and build awareness about crime:
- Watch for the orange sign posted in the community and encourage all residents to participate in this worthwhile program by
- walking the block and log your walk on the Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch (ENW) website.
- getting a door sticker and show your support. You can do this by going to the Glastonbury Community League AGM or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- joining the Glastonbury Community League e-mail list for local updates and alerts email@example.com.
- Report Suspicious Activity Immediately to:
- The Edmonton Police Service. Dial #377 or 780-423-4567 for non-emergencies, or 911 for emergencies. You can also report suspicious activity via the EPS mobile app.