If your concern is in regards to landscaping. The common areas are maintained by the City of Edmonton, with some additional maintenance paid for by the GHOA if needed.

If your complaint is in regards to snow removal.  The roads are cleared by the City of Edmonton.

For either issue, it is best if you attempt to contact the city first either through the links provided above or by calling 311.  If you are not getting any resolution from them, then please feel free to contact the GHOA through our “Contact Us” page